Naturally increases the thickness and density of brows while adding all-day definition and color to your best feature.
Comes with 1 extra refill.
Refillable, and available in six shades.
- 100% Naturally Derived Ingredients
- Cruelty Free
- Includes spoolie
- Ophthalmologist tested
- Dermatologist tested
Tag us @plumescience or #plumescience for a chance to be featured!
Styled on Insta
100% Naturally Derived Ingredients
Coleus Forshkolli Root Oil
This powerhouse ingredient provides forskolin, a plant-derived phytochemical alternative to prostaglandin, and one of the key elements of Plume's patented approach to promoting hair and lash growth.
Organic Castor Oil
Rich in ricinoleic acid, castor oil penetrates the cell membrane of hair follicles to deliver our forskolin active, along with omega fatty acids, vitamin E and proteins. Castor oil's anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties help protect the eye area from harmful micro-organisms and potential infection.
A potent anti-oxidant and effective moisturizer. Vitamin E helps reduce the amount of oxidative stress and free radicals that cause hair follicles to break down.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
Moisturizer and anti-oxidant, Shea Butter nourishes hair and skin with Vitamins A, E and F.
Strengthens hair and promotes thickness. Silica is found in sandstone, clay, granite and within plants
Cystine, Lauroyl Arginine
Amino acids that help form healthy skin and hair. Cysteine is known to build disulfide bonds within the hair, and Arginine enhances blood flow to the area.
Emblica officinalis Fruit Extract – Gooseberry extract
Also known as Amla Oil, and one of the all-time top ingredients in Ayurvedic medicine due to it's anti-inflammatory and hyper-protective properties.
Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Hormones and Prostaglandins, Artificial fragrances, Artificial dyes, Gluten, toxic ingredients of any kind.
Isoamyl Laurate, Isoamyl Cocoate, Silica, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Oryza Sativa Cera (Rice Bran Wax), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Candelilla Cera (Candelilla Wax), Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera (Berry Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Cera Carnauba (Carnauba Wax), Tocopheryl Acetate, Coleus Forskohlii Root Oil, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Lauric Acid, Arginine, Cystine
- Brush brows into shape with the spoolie end, combing outwards and upwards.
- Twist the base of the pencil to reveal the always-sharp tip.
- For broad definition: begin outlining under the arch of the brow and continues towards the tail. Next, outline above the arch and fill the middle of the brow. Blend color with the spoolie end for a natural finish.
- For precise detailing in sparse areas, press gently and draw thin, hair-like strokes. Follow the natural direction of your brow hairs. Blend with the spoolie to soften any harsh lines. A little goes a long way. Start with a very light touch and add more color as you go.