Many of you are already veteran serum + brow pomade users and have experienced the #nicetohave problem of new brow hairs you have to trim & groom!
It is because of testaments from you, our Pluminati, that we created our new Sculpt & Refine Precision Tweezers to groom your newly bold brows!
Position tweezers at the root of the hair in direction of growth, smoothly pull one hair at a time to avoid breakage.
PRO TIPS & TRICKS
Wondering how that girl's liner is so infuriatingly straight? Or how there is never a clump in sight on her flawless lashes? All your tips and tricks to be that girl are here!
1. Use your tweezers (in place of this cardstock) to help create that perfect cat eyeliner. Ideally your wing should be a continuation of your bottom lash line; place your tweezers along this angle and draw your line using the tweezers as your guide.
Photo credit: http://www.look.co.uk/
2. Clumpy lashes? Use the tip of your tweezers to separate the clumped together lashes for that perfect fan, a la Julia Roberts with her safety pin (talk about #beautyrisks!) in Charlie Wilson's War.
3. Tweeze after a shower: The warm water helps to open the follicles and soften the hairs, making the hairs come out much easier (and with less pain!)
4. Use your Nourish & Define Brow Pomade to create your ideal brow shape. Then only tweeze the hairs that lay outside your self-made stencil.
LASH CURLER TIPS
With lashes, it's all about maximizing those gains! As a devout Lash & Brow Enhancing Serum user, you have lashes upon lashes to work with! However, the one aspect the serum doesn't work on is giving those lashes curl! This is where our new Curl & Lift Lash Curler comes in!
PRO TIPS & TRICKS
1. For maximum curl that lasts: curl your lashes in 3 spots - at the very base of your lashes, in the middle of your lashes, and near the end. This will create the most dramatic, yet gradual curl.
2. Apply mascara immediately after curling. For an extra-dramatic effect, curl again right after mascara (or after a long day when your lashes need an extra boost)!
3. Store your Curl & Lift Lash Curler in its satin bag to preserve the matte black finish & keep the curling pads clean and free from dust or debris.